The Center School is seeking a part-time Development and Outreach Coordinator to assist in an ambitious and exciting capital campaign initiative.
- Management of general solicitations and alumni outreach
- Social network and website maintenance
- Database input and maintenance
- Donor stewardship
- Photography of campus life and community/marketing events
- Annual newsletter coordination: theme development, writing, soliciting testimonials, editing, layout, etc
- Event prep and participation
The ideal candidate must have an understanding of mission-driven progressive schools or institutions. A minimum of 2 years experience in development and outreach for a school or nonprofit is required. Days/Hours: 20 hours per week. Tuesdays and Fridays 8:30am-4:30pm, plus 4 flex hours per week, to be determined.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Isabel “Charlie” Spencer, Head of School at [email protected]
Substitute Teachers for grades K-8
To set up an interview and observation visit please call Amanda in the school office.
Teaching Interns for grades K-8
The Center School has a long-standing relationship with Antioch University’s Education Department. We take interns from their program almost every year.
We are also open to taking interns from other colleges and universities. To inquire please email Charlie Spencer, Head of School: [email protected].